All last week Cohen counted down the days
until we were able to put up our Christmas tree!
It is so fun being able to watch the joy in the kids eyes
about the excitement of Christmas.
I am beginning to get around a little more on my own,
but I am still not able to do a ton.
My mom and dad came up this past weekend
to help me clean the house
and decorate for Christmas!
I am so thankful they were able to help.
So Sunday was spent taking out the Christmas decorations,
putting up the trees and decorating them,
and listening to Christmas music.
Cohen and Brynlee were awesome little helpers!
They helped to decorate both trees.
The downstairs tree is all of the kids ornaments
and even some of mine and Eric's from when we were young.
Cohen was so excited to put the star on the tree!
The kiddos with my mom and dad.
What a fun day spent together
getting our house ready for Christmas.
I am enjoying every minute of all of the beautiful
Christmas decor surrounding me!
I could stare at my tree all night.
It really is the most wonderful time of the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment