Monday, October 19, 2009

Courtney and Todd's Big Day

On Saturday, October 17th, 2009 we celebrated with Todd and Courtney as they became a married couple. After what seemed like weeks of crummy weather, Saturday was a perfect day for a wedding! The sun was shining and it was a comfortable temperature to make for a wonderful day.
A picture of the married couple as we are leaving the church and heading to the reception!
A picture of the beautiful bride!

Courtney and I at the local tavern that we stopped at along the way:)


Eric has a hard time smiling...hopefully his sister got a better shot of us!



Robyn and I eating at the head table.

The whole family made it for the special occasion!

Eric and I are so very happy for Todd and Courtney! It was a beautiful wedding and the beginning of a beautiful life! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Wozniak!!!
Eric and I have two weddings in November and then weddings slow down until next year. Looking forward to the upcoming weddings!!






1 comment:

Life on Willow Street... said...

Hey- just to share- Tracy's blog address is http://thefoxcrew.blogspot.com/ :)