Monday, October 5, 2009

Totally 80's Bachelor/Bachelorette Party


Nathan and Tina celebrated their final days as singles this last weekend! It was quite the party! Nathan and Tina decided that it would be fun to do a bachelor/bachelorette party together. They came up with the idea of doing an 80's wedding theme. Well, 80's it was!!!
Tina and Nathan had amazing costumes! Tina had a magnificent dress that screamed 80's. Nathan had a stunning maroon and orange suit which was the perfect outfit for him.
Both the guys and the girls went all out! Girls had the perfect dresses, make-up, hair pieces, and hair-dos. The guys had tight pants, tight shirts, suit coats, glasses, and the perfect facial hair! It was so much fun getting dressed up for the event.
About 50 of us hopped onto a party bus around 8:00 and had quite the party. We visited quite a few bars where I think we were the hit of the night for each of the bars! It was really something. I could do that all over again...that is, as soon as I am recovered:)








Another picture of Tina in her beautiful gown!















The Chap family...looking good!














Eric and I in are hot outfits! You should have seen Eric's facial hair! Quite the look;)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG I think you should wear your dress the next time we meet for dinner :) SO HOT!

Life on Willow Street... said...

That dress looked way too cute on Carissa- can you believe it was my moms? She is going to be very proud. Claire was a hottie! :)