Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Carter time!

I thought I would share some more pictures of Carter. They grow so fast! Carter is already smiling and gooing and gaaing! We have been fortunate to be able to see them on the weekends. They change so fast and so it has been fun to watch the little guy grow and change!

I spent the weekend with Josh, Erin, and Carter. We took a trip to the pumpkin patch. Carter got his very own pumpkin:)

Proud daddy!



Carter was not liking the fact that we were trying to take pictures of him while we had pumpkins all over him:)



A cute picture of Eric and I with Carter at the Wozniak wedding!




A pic of me and the Carter man! Isn't he a doll!!! I just love him so much.

Nothing better than spending time with my nephews and nieces! They are so much fun!




1 comment:

The Remme's said...

Carter loves when his auntie and uncle come over to visit!!