Monday, November 30, 2009

A BUSY week

Well, it has been quite some time since I have updated my blog! We have been quite busy. I will try to get you up to speed....
Eric has been very busy farming the last couple of weeks. He has been working for a farmer who he use to work for a few years back. As you are all probably aware, farming is an all day everyday event. Therefore, Eric and I have seen very little of each other. Our time that we have had together has been wonderful! Oh yeah, since hunting season, Eric has decided to grow out a beard. Check it out...what do you think? :)
Not only has Eric been busy farming, but we have been busy with a fun-filled week!
Last Tuesday Eric and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! It has been an amazing 2 years. I can't believe how fast time goes. It seems like only yesterday we were getting married. Eric got out of the fields early so we could spend the evening together. We went out to dinner and then did a little shopping after. It was a great night!
On Wednesday night I went to my 2nd annual "Wednesday before Thursday." Katie's boyfriend Russ hosts this event. It takes place in St. Cloud at Duck's Pub Bar and Grill. We go there for wings, beer, and a fun night! And a fun night it is!!!
On Thursday morning I made a trip down to Shakopee to visit Rachel, Brad, and their newest addition to the family: Finley Dana Hove. She was a precious little girl! I can't believe how tiny she is. She is absolutely adorable! I was glad I got to meet her! Rachel and baby are both doing great and Rachel looks wonderful!
Thursday afternoon we celebrated Thanksgiving with Eric's family. It was such a great day! We hung out, played games, watched movies, and ate lots of yummy food! Roger, Jesse, Jake, and I got in a mad game of UNO. We played for about 2 hours before I finally won! At times, I think we all had 20 cards in our hands:)
On Friday I spent the day cleaning the house and putting up the Christmas decorations! I absolutely love this time of year so I was thrilled to get up all of my decorations!
On Saturday we had my family Thanksgiving. We made the trip down to Owatonna for another delicious Thanksgiving meal. I don't get to see my mom's side of the family very often so it was great to spend time visiting with them!
Saturday evening we had Mark and Laura's wedding! It was a great night to celebrate their special day! It was a fun evening and we got the chance to see a lot of friends that we haven't seen for a while!

A picture of some of the girls with Laura!



Eric and I!

A great week! Busy, but fun!!!!



2 comments:

Marco Family said...

Miss you Carissa! Sounds like you are doing great!

Rachel said...

First of all - that is a terrible picture of me!! Also - tell Eric he looks even more like Dave with a beard! :) Thanks for coming to visit us!