Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat

Eric and I always look forward to Halloween and seeing the cute little trick-or-treaters that come to our house. This year, we had some awfully cute little kids with great costumes!
We were visited by our adorable nieces and nephews: Izzy, Jack, and Nick.



Nick had to trick-or-treat without his sister this year. She was not feeling well. Poor little girl. I missed seeing her!
Kyleah had a great witch costume! Wow, she is getting tall!


Eric's cousin Tess made an appearance at the house as well. What a great costume!


On Friday night, Eric and I got together with the Remme's for a Halloween get together. We had fun getting Carter all dressed up for the occasion.
Here he is in his monkey costume...how cute!


He spent most of the evening in this cute little pumpkin get-up!


Lily even got dressed up for the occasion...a little hot dog...how clever!


I love Halloween! So fun to see the cute kids (and dogs) in their costumes!







1 comment:

The Remme's said...

love the pics! Yay for Halloween!