This past Saturday, we celebrated with Nathan and Tina as they became Mr. and Mrs. Thompson! It was a beautiful day for wedding. Couldn't have asked for better weather in November! Not only was the weather beautiful, but so was the wedding!

Nathan looked very handsome and Tina looked incredible! She was an absolutely beautiful bride!!! Nathan and Tina's colors were red and black which was very sharp! Everyone looked very nice. And it seemed perfect for the season we are entering into.

All of the Chap sister's together to celebrate the big day!

Kyleah and Aubrie! They both looked like little princesses! So cute.

A picture of Tina and I as the night began!

One of the few pictures Eric and I got together. You know Eric...2 picture limit:) Thankfully, Erin got a few for us!

Me and my adorable little niece Madi!
Congratulations Nathan and Tina! We are so happy for you! We are so glad to get a wonderful new brother-in-law and niece. Many great years to come!!!
1 comment:
Yes, I got a lot done the other night! Thanks to you now my posts are a lot easier! Plus, i think I had my camera set on the wrong size before, so it was making the a lot bigger than they should have been.
I love the pic of you and Eric on the top of the page...super cute- Erin took that at the wedding I think- super cute!
Post a Comment