Saturday, May 22, 2010

Announcing the news to Daddy

I wanted to have a fun way to tell Eric the news about the baby....
this is what I came up with!
...
I created a card announcing the news.
We had just purchased a Harley
which is something he has wanted for a long time.
We also hoped for a 2010 baby.
I put the idea together and made the card below.

Along with the card, I had gotten a couple of gifts for Eric.
I found an adorable little onsie from the Harley store.
It was a must have!!!
They only had a blue onsie so if it isn't a boy
I will have to find a pink one for our little girl to wear!
I also found a book that is all about "Daddies."
Someday Eric can read the book to our little one!

A random gift on a random day...
I think Eric was a little suspicious!
...
And of course he was completely excited!


2 comments:

Life on Willow Street... said...

So, I started crying again...when I saw this...again! I am so excited for you two! What a super cute and...sob..sob..special way to tell him! LOVE YOU GUYS! SO PUMPED!!!

Heidi Myhre said...

How cute, Claire!!