Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baby Belly Photos

Alright everyone!
I have had requests for baby belly photos so...
here they are!

7 weeks...

13 weeks...definitely a baby bump!
...
My belly is growing everyday!
I feel as though I shouldn't even be showing yet,
but this belly is growing quite quickly.
...
I will be 14 weeks on Friday!
Time is going by quickly.
I have another appt. in a couple weeks and will update again then.


6 comments:

Marco Family said...

Ummm, have I told you how excited I am for you guys!!!!!!!!
You look ADORABLE, you are truly glowing!
Can't wait to see you!

Rachel said...

Look at how adorable you are! SO FUN FUN FUN!!

Bassett Swanson said...

LOVE IT!!! I have been waiting so patiently for these pictures Carissa! You look adorable and I LOVE the bump! I am so happy for you guys! Have a wonderful weekend!

Diane said...

I am so happy for both of you! Congrats!!!!

Heidi Myhre said...

Keep those pictures coming, I love them. You look fabulous. LOVE your little bump! YAY BABY!!

Lori said...

CUTE!! You are adorable!! :)