Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We are having a BABY!!!!!

Eric and I would like to share our exciting news!
We are going to have a baby!
"Baby Chap" is due November 26th.
We had our 12 week appointment yesterday
and everything went very well!
The baby's heartbeat measured 153 BPM.
I will be 13 weeks on Friday!
Just about through the 1st trimester! YAY!!!
...
We will update our baby's growth
in the coming months on the blog!
Feel free to check up on us at anytime.
...
Eric and I couldn't be happier
about our new bundle of joy coming soon!
We are blessed to have such wonderful family and friends
who have supported us along the way!
...
Thank you for all the warm wishes, cards, and gifts!
It is truly appreciated!
...

A picture of the baby waving to us:)
Isn't it precious!!!!

5 comments:

Everything Eckhoff said...

You and Eric are going to make wonderful parents!!! I can't wait for this fall=)

The Remme's said...

oooooooooh toooo cute!

Mandi said...

Congratulations! So happy for the two of you. What a little blessing!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Looks like a cutie! :)

Rachel said...

SOOO fun! Post pictures of baby and belly often :)