32 week update...
Well, we haven't had a dr. appt. yet,
but I thought I would give you an update
since it has been a while.
I continue to feel really well.
I have been very fortunate throughout this entire pregnancy.
No morning sickness, no major aches and pains, etc...
...
I did have a rough 31st week...
It started off with a fall down the stairs.
And I didn't only take myself down, but Carter too.
I went down on my back,
protecting my belly and Carter all the way down.
Thankfully Baby Chap, Carter, and I were all okay!
I am not very graceful on my feet these days.
A couple days after my fall,
my hands, feet, and legs started swelling.
Being on my feet all day at school will do that to a person!
A normal part of pregnancy.
Just not very pleasant!
And then I ended up with the flu!
I wasn't able to keep anything down (not even water)
for 2 days.
It was miserable!
Therefore, I am happy to leave week 31 behind me!
...
I have a dr. appt. next Friday.
I will update again next week!
32 week picture
4 comments:
Well you look adorable that is for sure!!! 8 weeks to go...or less!!!!
you look so stinkin cute....loooove the bump!
You are adorable and I cant believe you have only 8 weeks left!! YEAH!
Sounds like a rough week! Good thing it's long gone! Take care of yourself...it's getting closer! Thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment