On Friday we reached 33 weeks!
I also had a Dr. appt. on Friday.
Just a quick check up to be sure we are still on track...
Baby Chap's heartbeat was a strong 145 BPM.
He did measure a little bit small this time.
A bit of a surprise since I have been measuring about a week ahead.
My belly was measuring 31 weeks.
No need to worry!
Since I had the flu last week I lost a few pounds.
That is what caused me to measure a little small.
He is still doing just fine!
...
On Saturday Eric and I spent the day at birthing classes.
We weren't quite sure what to expect
(and quite honestly expected it to be long and boring).
However, it was helpful and actually a little fun.
We had a great instructor and some fun couples
that made the day go quickly.
We got some good pointers that we can use!
And the best part...
I am thinking about paying for the class again
just so I can get another massage from Eric.
We spent a lot of time learning about relaxation techniques
and how the partner can comfort the mother.
Eric rubbed/tickled my back the longest
he ever has since we have been together!
That made the whole day well worth it:)
...
Less than 7 weeks!
It is really starting to become real now...
It won't be long before our little guy is here!
3 comments:
Oh, Claire -
I can't wait to meet the little guy. You're almost there! Hard to believe I had Annabelle at 29 weeks, and here you are at 33 weeks. So many fun times ahead for you....
Love You,
Heidi
33 weeks with an adorable little basketball tummy!
Glad to hear birthing classes went well! And, no worries on measuring small. I measured small from about 32 weeks on and Addison ended up being 8 lbs. 2 oz.
Post a Comment