36 week update...
Well, we have made it to our weekly dr. appt. check-ups...yay!
Our appointment went fairly well.
Baby Chap is measuring right on and his heartbeat was 139 bpm.
I am officially 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced.
Because the dr. could not be sure how our little guy was laying
we got another ultrasound!
Thankfully he is head down. His head is buried down quite low!
I got to see his little fuzzy hair and his eyes blinking!
He was moving around like crazy!
The only thing we are watching is my blood pressure.
I typically have low blood pressure but it rose quite a bit from my last appt.
I have had lots of swelling in my feet and a bit in my hands.
We are going to keep a close eye on it and hope that it goes back down!
We went wedding dress shopping, out to dinner,
and treated ourselves to manicures!
What a great Friday evening!

2 comments:
You are so darn adorable...maybe that little man will come EARLY!? Oh, one can only hope, right?? :)
You are so cute! I love the Halloween shirt! hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment